Hopefully the third time’s a charm for Drew Barrymore. On Saturday June 2nd, the 37-year-old actress married 34-year-old Will Kopelman in California. This is the third marriage for Drew and the first for Will. The duo are reportedly expecting their first child together later this year (although they have yet to make an official statement). Drew and Will got engaged in December of 2011 and Drew reportedly wanted a June wedding before her baby bump got to big. And she got what she wanted!
So what kind of wedding did they have? Here are five things to know about Drew Barrymore’s wedding:
• Drew wore a white custom made Chanel gown – which is convenient since her brand new father-in-law – Arie Kopelman – was once the CEO of Chanel
• The wedding was held at Drew Barrymore’s Montecito, California estate that she bought two years ago for $5.7 million. She recently did renovations to the property and the couple plan on spending their time between their Montecito home and New York City.
• The couple reportedly had about a hundred guests that included family and their closest friends. A few of the luminaries that attended include Cameron Diaz (who was spotted going to one of Drew’s last wedding gown fittings), Reese Witherspoon and her husband Jim Toth, Busy Phillip, Jimmy Fallon (who recently married Nancy Juvonen – Drew’s production company partner), and Will Kopelman’s sister – the best-selling author Jill Kargman.
• The couple – according to US Weekly – had a Jewish ceremony which included a custom made chuppah. Will Kopelman’s rabbi performed the ceremony.
• Us Weekly stated that, “As designed by Gazebo Flowers, floral arrangements included “hydrangeas, small irises, cream and pink roses and lavender lilies,” according to another source.”