You’ve probably heard the rumors that basketball great and dad of five Shaquille O’Neal got himself engaged. He recently got divorce from his wife Shaunie who he was married to for nine years. So who is this new lady in Shaq’s life, the one he reportedly liked so much he put a ring on it?
Here are six thing about Shaq’s new lady Hoopz!
• Nicole was a contestant on Flavor of Love, the show where women tried to woo hip-hop star Flavor Flav of Public Enemy fame. Nicole won the contest and supposedly Flavor Flav’s love, but the pairing didn’t last. It ended before it really began, even before the taping of the reunion show.
• The nickname Hoopz was bestowed on her by Flavor Flav, the man who loves to give someone a wacky moniker.
• She went on to compete in the VH1 show I Love Money. She beat out Joshua “Whiteboy” Gallander at the final challenge and she won. She was awarded the $250,000 prize.
• How did the news come out that Shaq and she were engaged? The owner of a hookah bar in Saint Louis claims that the two got engaged on the dance floor and Hoopz was sporting a ring on her finer.
• She’s a prankster. Recently she and Shaq went to the Waffle House and while he went to the bathroom she poured a bunch of salt in his OJ. Yeah, not so nice but apparently the two thought it was hilarious.
• Hoopz was recently linked romantically to James Jackson who plays with the East Kentucky Miners.
But what do you think of a lady who was on a show called I Love Money and poses with money sign decorated cupcakes? Does she love Shaq’s fame, fortune or for himself?