Angelina Jolie sells magazines. And Andrew Morton hopes she’ll sell books too. Why? Because his much anticipated Angelina: An Unauthorized Biography comes out next month. While Angelina fans and celebrity followers are anxious to read all the dirt, Angelina is reportedly extremely nervous about what will be revealed between the pages. The picture that is apparently painted in the book is a far cry from the image of the doting partner and saint like mother of six.
Her alleged drug use, multiple lovers, and other scandalous secrets won’t do her recent relatively squeaky-clean reputation any good. She supposedly doesn’t want Brad to be introduced to all the skeletons in her closet and she especially doesn’t want her kids to ever find out. Those pre-Brad days wouldn’t set a very good example for her brood of six. So what is all the fuss about?
Star magazine got their hands on some of the tidbits in the book, which all should be taken with a big grain of salt:
• She had affair with Ethan Hawke while they were filming Taking Lives in 2003 when he was still married to Uma Thurman.
• She hooked up with Lenny Kravtiz “all the time” when we was just a wee teen and she worked on his music video for his song “Stand By My Woman.”
• Angelina had a fling with Ralph Fiennes right before her and Brad hooked up.
• She had some wild trysts including S&M and orgies.
• She was a cutter saying “ I forever wanted to [be] more alive.” She continues saying “ I did turn to cutting because then your heart is pumping, and you’re bleeding…I think it’s hard for average people to understand things like that.”
• A fascination with death has always haunted Angelina. “She wants to see what it’s like on the other side,” says an insider. “It’s not that she wants to kill herself; she is curious about the experience of death.”
• She’s into voodoo. “She keeps packets of weird powders made from ground-up herbs and roots close to her body.” Why? Because she hopes they protect her.
• She did lots of drugs: Heroin, coke, ecstasy, and LSD among them.
Will you buy the biography? And do you think any of the dirt that has been dug up is true?