Alessandra Ambrosio: Five Things about the Victoria Secret AngelMariaLianos
If you didn’t watch the Victoria’s Secret Runway Show, then you must have heard about it by now.
Every year, Victoria’s Secret shows off its new collection with the help of the most stunning supermodels in the world.
Alessandra Ambrosio, 29, strutted her stuff on the golden runway in the tiniest outfits. And to think that this supermodel is also a mom!
On August 24, 2008, the Brazilian beauty and her fiancé, California businessman Jamie Mazur, had their first child, a daughter named Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur. Just three months after giving birth, Alessandra walked the runway for Victoria’s Secret again!
Here are five things about the supermodel mom:
1. When Alessandra first came to New York, Gisele Bündchen lent her apartment for two weeks and Adriana Lima helped her translate English.
2. Born in Brazil, she still visits her family there regularly and calls Erechim, Brazil her favorite place in the world and having traveled the world has not yet convinced her otherwise.
3. Alessandra appeared in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for the first time in 2000. By 2004, she was selected as the first spokesmodel for the Victoria’s Secret “PINK” line and became a contracted “Angel.”
4. She is very conscious of her figure and works out with her Brazilian trainer doing the Brazilian Butt Lift, which is a mix of samba, capoeira and aerobics.
5. Alessandra has been on a few TV shows. She had a cameo on HBO’s entourage and appeared with other Victoria Secret Angels on How I Met Your Mother.