Have you ever wondered what Ali Landry has been up to? Well then you are in luck. Ali Landry, the Doritos girl, is launching a children’s clothing line that’s due out in Spring 2010.
She recently did an interview with Mamaista about a few of her favorite things.
1. Fave baby ride: I’ve got four, a Bugaboo, a Chicco, a Jeep and a Silvercross. For the next baby, I would love to try an Uppa Baby stroller or an Orbit.
2. Fave crib: Bratt Decor. It is so gorgeous, I wish she could stay in it forever!
3. Fave sippy cup: The new Tilty sippy cup – and Mabel’s Labels to make sure she doesn’t lose it!
4. Fave high chair: Peg Perego.
5. Fave nursery décor item: My vintage baby dresses that are displayed on the wall as art.
6. Fave baby outfit and designer: All of the clothes that my mother has made for Estela. Everything from day gowns out of cotton batiste, to pajamas with inserted French lace and tiny pinch pleats, to coats, dresses, pantaloons, knickers and rompers. Favorite clothing line, Belle Parish – my own, of course!
7. Fave baby bath: The Daphne, hands down.
8. Fave car seat: Britax Marathon Carseat. I put a Ba Ba Seatskins cover on top and it’s so plush and comfortable that most adults who see it want to get in as well.
9. The one baby item you couldn’t live without: The Miracle Blanket. I swaddled Estela in this until she was 10 months old. Thanks to this blanket and The Happiest Baby on the Block DVD, she was sleeping through the night at two weeks old. Now she is loving The Jumpitz Celebrate Animals DVDs.
10. The one baby item you wouldn’t want to live without: At the end of day the most important thing is a happy, healthy family, but luxury items are definitely nice to have. One of our most luxurious and special items is Estela’s bedding, which I designed using linen, taffeta, quilted silk and handmade lace from New Orleans. This is very special to me because it was inspired by my French and Spanish heritage.