“American Chopper’s” Paul Jr., aka Paul Teutul Jr., married Rachael Biester over the weekend, and as viewers of “American Chopper Senior vs. Junior” already know, she married smack into a family feud. Really, what could be more awkward than your new father-in-law skipping the ceremony?
Rachael will surely have to deal with lots of family drama in the coming months, what with Senior suing Junior, the two of them dissing each other on television, and all that. The saving grace is that perhaps if these newlyweds have kids, there will be grandchildren in the offing to bring Senior and Junior back together.
So who exactly is Paul Jr.’s bride? Here’s a bit of background, including how the two of them met and where they registered for their wedding.
– Rachael Biester actually met Paul Jr. through the TLC show. She was a “Mcuff Girl” in the “Mcuff Gas Tank Protector” episode of “American Chopper” that aired last year – she was dressed in yellow.
– She picked out her wedding dress on an episode of “Say Yes to the Dress” that aired on TLC earlier this month.
– She is a model/actress represented by Explore Talent.
– She and Paul Jr. really made this wedding a TLC affair: They met with the chef from “Cake Boss” to plan their wedding cake.
– She and Paul Jr. registered at Williams Sonoma – it’s not too late to buy them a gift and no one has gotten the low-priced silicone rolling pin yet!
– The couple helped design the Paul Jr. Designs Dog Park, which opened last December in Montgomery, N.Y., with $50,000 in funding.