The winner of the CW modeling competition was crowned during the season finale tonight and it appears that some viewers are up in arms at the decision to crown Ann Ward with the title. While Ann seemed to rule the contest from the start, it looks like many fans of the show were cheering for underdog Chelsey to strut down the runway with the crown.
Did Chelsey deserve to win the title of America’s Next Top Model?
Here’s why Chelsey should have won the competition:
1. She knows the modeling industry inside and out. Chelsey had a distinct understanding of the designers and the workings of the fashion industry that was missing in all the other models this season.
2. She’s a natural runway strutter. Chelsey had unmatched skills when it came to strutting the runway.
3. Chelsey is more experienced — politically correct way of saying she’s older. This could work both ways for the stunner.
4. Her look screams Cover Girl. The blond haired, all-American beauty just screams Cover Girl advertising campaign.
5. Chelsey had the personality of a top model. She’s outgoing and adapted well to just about every situation the show decided to throw at her this season.
Do you think Chelsey should have been named the winner of America’s Next Top Model cycle 15?