The Jolie-Pitt twins, Knox and Vivienne, turned 2 last week, and you know what that means: It’s been more than two years since the kid-crazy couple added to their brood.
You gotta figure that another kid is on the way, but the big question is will Angelina Jolie will be having another the old-fashioned way, or will she and Brad Pitt adopt another one?
My money is on adoption. Jolie has said many, many times before that she believes she will adopt more in the future, and besides, her new movie “Salt” could turn into an action hero franchise, which means she won’t want to go through another pregnancy real soon.
The genetically gifted couple has already adopted Maddox, Zahara and Pax from Cambodia, Ethiopia and Vietnam, respectively.
Where the next baby would come from is anyone’s guess, but here are some possibilities:
* Iraq – So much turmoil there, and it could be a goodwill gesture as we prepare to pull our troops.
* Afghanistan – Americans aren’t exactly persona grata in that country, but the Jolie-Pitts could save a child from growing up in war.
* Haiti – Many orphanages were damaged by the earthquake earlier this year, and American families have been trying to give those orphans new homes in the U.S.
* Chile – They have yet to add Spanish to the list of languages in their home, and the country also has many orphans from that quake earlier this year.
* Domestic – They could always adopt a baby from their adopted hometown of New Orleans, where they’ve done a lot of volunteer work and made some major donations to help the city get back on its feet.
So where do you think the Jolie-Pitts’ next child will come from?