Ann Ward: Five Things About America's Next Top Model Cycle 15 WinnerTheMommyologist
Ann Ward was crowned the America’s Next Top Model Cycle 15 winner last night after beating out Chelsea Hersley. There are lots of questions this morning over whether or not Ann Ward should have been the ANTM Cycle 15 winner or if Chelsea was the more deserving winner. Even though America’s Next Top Model can be seen as a show that is setting a bad example for young girls, many people can’t wait to watch each season.
Other than being the America’s Next Top Model Cycle 15 winner, who is Ann Ward? Here are five things about her America’s Next Top Model journey:
1. Ann Ward is from the Dallas, Texas area. She was teased in high school because of her height and had self-esteem issues as a result.
2. Ann has an extremely thin waist, so thin that one of the judges was surprised that he could wrap his hands around it. (Too thin, or just a small frame)?
3. She created an America’s Next Top Model controversy around Tyra Banks when people thought that Tyra was supporting too-thin models.
4. Ward was noted for being awkward and shy throughout the America’s Next Top Model Cycle 15 competition.
5. As the winner of America’s Next Top Model, Ann Ward won a $100,000 contract with Cover Girl, a modeling contract, and also several magazine photo spreads.