Who is Dancing with the Stars season 11 star Audrina Patridge’s boyfriend?
Everyone wants to know! It’s Corey Bohan, who has dated Audrina on and off for the last two years. Both were at The Hills wrap party this summer and it was said that afterwards that the two jetted off to Bora Bora for a vacation.
What do we know about Corey?
- He’s a three-time X-Games Gold medalist in BMX Dirt
- He was born January 15, 1982 in Brisbane, Australia.
- He loves thrash metal and Classic Rock.
- He calls his family and Heroes Rodger Federer his “heroes”.
- His favourite movies are Dumb n’ Dumber and The Wedding Singer (my fave comedies too!).
- His favourite foods are chicken strips from TGI Fridays and Jack Daniels.
Will Audrina find love with Corey? Is the third time the charm? We watched Audrina fall in and out of love with Justin on The Hills for several seasons, then hook up with Ryan Cabrera. Could Corey be “the one”?
Audrina broke down in tears during the rehearsals for this week’s performance on Dancing with the Stars, and said it was because she was missing her boyfriend Corey.
During rehearsals, the reality TV star was crying when she told her dance partner Tony Dovolani that she doesn’t really see her family much, and that not seeing her boyfriend is causing a bit of friction.
Although Audrina has beeing putting a lot of time into her performances, Corey seems to be quite supportive, asking people to vote for Audrina on his Twitter account.