Bethenny Frankel cried in not one, not two, but ALL ten episodes of her spin off show Bethenny Getting Married?
But really, she had good reasons. She was about to get hitched, has some very heavy familial baggage, and she was knocked up and hormonal. But thankfully she knew what was going on, she told her therapist, “I’m hormonal, I’m crying all the time. You can say “Bryn” and I’ll start crying.” Besides uttering her daughter’s name, what else sets off the waterworks?
Check out what set her off as well as see a tear soaked video mash- up by Tabloid Prodigy of all her crying jags here:
• During therapy session talking about her Dad. Wanted dad to love him.
• Walking down street with Jason
• Hugging mother in law in her wedding dress
• Shopping and crying because she’s feeling overwhelmed
• Crying from laughing because she was crying because of being overwhelmed
• When meeting with the woman who was doing their wedding, because no one from her family going to the nuptials.
• When reading note from Jason, highlighted by her facial mask becoming a “mask of tears”
• Gets a locket from mother in law
• Crying when seeing little girls playing on beach on Honeymoon.
• After she had baby Bryn and tells in-laws the baby’s name.
• When riding in car with Jason, bonus points for him crying too.
• Rocking in glider while holding baby Bryn
• While sitting in bed with bottles, nursing pillow declaring, “I’m crying all the time!”
• Just sitting looking at her baby
Have you ever cried that much?
Photo: PR Photos