Did you catch the lovely and talented Brie Larson on “Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson” last night? You were probably thinking that she looked familiar, even if you couldn’t quite place her. Well here’s Brie Larson’s abbreviated bio: She’s been acting in Hollywood since the age of 9, most recently in the Michael Cera film “Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.” She’s also a talented singer and appeared in one of the cheesiest movies of the early 2000s, which I can never quite manage to turn off when it comes on TV – “Sleepover.” Read on for five things you may not know about Brie Larson.
1. She plays Toni Collette’s daughter on Showtime’s “United States of Tara.”
2. She was cast on the Fox show “Schimmel,” starring late comic Robert Schimmel. The show was canceled before it ever aired after the comedian was diagnosed with cancer.
3. She toured with Jesse McCartney. (Insert joke here.)
4. She landed her first record deal at age 13.
5. She’s tried to seduce Ben Stiller and Michael C. Hall in film roles. Which is sort of creepy, but admirable that she’ll take chances.