Before Charlie Sheen, there was Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris invented winning and has been a “rock star from Mars” since before Charlie Sheen was sober! The actor is 71 today but that’s really 35 in Chuck Norris years.
Norris is that he is totally cool with his status as both an actor AND cultural cult icon. One reason the star of Walker, Texas Ranger is beloved is because he makes fun of himself. The clip from the comedy Dodgeball is just one example of how Chuck Norris pokes fun at himself.
Chuck Norris is an honorary United States Marine, he’s one of first Westerners to ever attain the rank of 8th Degree Black Belt Grand Master, in Tae Kwon Do.
Chuck Norris Periodic Table T-Shirt
Chuck Norris destroyed the Periodic Table of Elements because he only recognizes the element of surprise! That’s what you get when you deal with a bad-ass like Chuck Norris.
At least some of Chuck’s attitude can rub off on you when you wear this funny Chuck Norris shirt. Not too much thought because even trace amounts of the suggestion of Chuck Norris can cripple you for life! If you’re brave enough, buy the Chuck Norris Destroyed the Periodic Table T-Shirt.
If wearing Chuck Norris is a little too much for you, what about a Chuck Norris poster? CafePress has an awesome Chuck Norris poster with some of the best Chuck Norris Facts!
What’s the value of this poster? Priceless, of course. But you can buy this Chuck Norris Facts poster for only $10 at CafePress.com.
A few of my favorite Chuck Norris facts:
- When the Boogeyman goes to sleep each night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
- There is no such thing as extinction; only species that Chuck Norris allows to live.
- When Chuck Norris does push-ups, he doesn’t push up. He pushes the Earth down.
- Chuck Norris has counted to infinity — twice.
- Lightning never strikes Chuck Norris once, let alone twice; it wouldn’t dare.
- Chuck Norris does not need Twitter… he is already following you.
Check out more awesome Chuck Norris Facts and wish Chuck a Happy Birthday! One of my favorite Chuck Norris moments is from the movie Dodgeball. Enjoy!