Do Bonnaroo 2011 Like a Rock Star: How to Get Total Access!Sunny Chanel
If you’re like many, you don’t really like crowds. And standing in line? That just won’t work. And sleeping in a dirty, flimsy tent along side thousands of strangers? No way. So let’s say that you really want to go to the Bonnaroo Festival cos the lineup is awesome but don’t want to be bothered with all the riff raff and ripeness of the crowds? There is a solution. The Bonnaroo Total Access Package. Instead of hobnobbing with Joe Schmo, you’ll be treated like a rock star and rubbing elbows with the rock, rap and R&B elite. So how do you get Total Access and what is included in the package and how much does it cost?
The pitch: “Watch your favorite bands from a private viewing area in front of the stage. Enjoy an open bar in the exclusive VIP lounge. Lounge in luxury upon your private tour bus stocked with your choice of beverages and snacks. Check your email and cool off in your air-conditioned living space.”
What You’ll Get: (good for eight people)
– Private tour buses w/ accommodations for up to 8 people with Comfortable sleeping for all on board in your own private bunk(s) and your own Private bathroom.
– Main Stage viewing area directly in front of the stage, Second stage soundboard viewing area
– Private lounge
– Access to all Hospitality areas onsite
– Private festival entrance for easy festival entrance & exit throughout the festival weekend
– Onsite Liaison / Concierge on call 24 Hours per day
– Open bar and hospitality tents in multiple locations throughout the festival grounds
– Pre-stocking of buses before arrival with your favorite goodies as per your requests
– 24/7 golf cart service available for easy travel throughout the festival site. Golf cart chauffers will be provided
So how much does this rock star treatment cost? If you have to ask, you can’t afford it! But last year it was $18,500 ($2350 per person) But if you’d like to know more, check out the special Total Access page right here.