Dot Jones on Glee Season 2: 5 Things About the New Football CoachToniFitz76
Dot Jones was absolutely phenomenal as the new football coach on “Glee” season 2 yesterday. Though Chord Overstreet and Charice shined during their singing numbers, Jones is clearly the best actor among the new “Glee” cast members. She managed to make Coach Beiste tough, sympathetic and soft all at the same time. I predict it’s only a matter of time till she and Sue Sylvester make peace and start singing: Do I see a rendition of Mame’s “Bosom Buddies” in the show’s future?
Here are five things about Dot Jones that you may not have known, including what she “likes” on her Facebook page!
1. She is a former arm wrestling champion and weight lifter who was named athlete of the year for her high school.
2. She stands 6-foot-3 now I want to see her next to teeny-tiny Rachel.
3. She has played a coach before Coach Kelly on “Lizzie McGuire.”
4. She has been one more than a dozen other TV shows, including “Full House,” “Suite Life of Zack and Cody” and “Chicago Hope,” mostly in guest roles.
5. Here are her top “likes” on her Facebook page: Bon Jovi, Reba McEntire, Bret Michaels, Eat Pray Love, Nancy Gray, Grey’s Anatomy, Glee (natch), making drug testing mandatory for welfare, Michelle Obama and George Lopez, among other things. And her picture is this adorable shot with co-star Sue Sylvester.
What did you think of Dot? Were you as impressed as I was?