Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco moves fast on the field, and apparently off it too. After dating for only four months, he and Evelyn Lozada are engaged! The future Mrs. Ochocinco (bet she’s hoping he goes back to Johnson for a surname) tweeted a picture of her absurdly expensive 10-carat ring last night and has been getting congrats ever since.
So what do we know about this gorgeous mom? Here’s five things about her:
1. She was raised by her single mom in the Bronx.
2. She was formerly engaged to NBA player Antoine Walker.
3. She co-owns the upscale shoe boutique Dulce.
4. Here’s what she tweeted upon getting engaged: “I’m no rabbit but 10 carats looks good on me!! Let the hating begin.”
5. She appears on the VH1 show “Basketball Wives” – but she may need her own spinoff called “Football Wives!”
Other recent posts by ToniFitz76: