In the latest Facebook cartoon profile pic news, there are people out there who truly believe that the “Changing Facebook Picture to Cartoon” campaign is a hoax. What started as an innocent effort to raise child abuse awareness has grown into a frenzy of skeptics, disbelievers, and people who just don’t know what to make of the whole Facebook cartoon profile picture meme.
The reasons people think that the Facebook cartoon profile pic news could be a hoax range from people not wanting to believe that anything as innocent as changing their Facebook profile picture to a cartoon exists to people who really think that online child predators put the whole thing together.
Here are some of the reasons why people believe the latest Facebook cartoon profile pic news of a Facebook hoax:
1. While the idea is great, a lot of people don’t think that the Facebook cartoon profile pic meme will actually do anything to stop child abuse.
2. With all of the online child predators in existence, it’s easy to think that they possibly could’ve started a quest for victims on Facebook.
3. People freak out whenever anything becomes remotely popular, especially something on Facebook or other social media outlets.
4. It’s possible that someone decided to start rumors about Facebook cartoon profile pic news just to get people stirred up about the whole standing up to child abuse thing. Some people can’t accept others doing something good for no reason.
5. Once a rumor starts, it tends to grow. Is the Facebook cartoon profile pic news of a hoax just a nasty rumor?