It’s official! The Bachelortte Finale aired last night, and Ali and Roberto are indeed, engaged! It took Roberto Martinez a few minutes to get to the point and actually get down on his knee during that final Rose Ceremony, and I think he may have had Ali worried for a minute, but she was all smiles as he professed his love for her.
The Bachelorette doesn’t exactly have the best track record as far as couples actually making it to the alter, but if Ali and Roberto are still together after all the hoopla has died down, then marriage and babies may not be too far off!
I think that they make a cute couple, and that they would be great parents too. Here are five reasons why:
1. They both like to travel and try new things. And this one is pretty evident since they ventured around the world together and fell in love as a result! They would definitely pass on their sense of adventure to their kids and would expose them to all different kinds of fun experiences.
2. They are both enjoy staying active. With Roberto’s baseball history and Ali’s love of running, they would certainly have more than enough energy to chase their kids around the backyard and play frisbee in the park. They would keep their kids involved in sports and being outdoors…and I bet Roberto would even coach his son’s little league team!
3. They are happy together no matter where they live. Or at least that’s what they said on the Bachelorette: After the Final Rose show last night. Ali and Roberto are already moving in together and will live in San Diego. Even if they had to move around in the future, they would provide a happy and loving home for their kids.
4. We can’t leave Mother Nature off the list. Between Ali’s doe eyes and Roberto’s dimples, these two would make some pretty adorable babies! It would almost be a shame if they don’t reproduce.
5. They have a great story to tell their kids about how they met and fell in love. And they even have the proposal on tape! How many parents can actually share that moment with their children? Pretty cool.
Will Ali and Roberto beat the odds and actually wind up married with kids? Only time will tell!
Photo: Pacific Coast News