Five Reasons Why Ali Should've Chosen Chris LambtonTheMommyologist
After Ali Fedotowsky gave Roberto Martinez the final rose on the Bachelorette Finale this past Monday night, millions of women are ready and willing to console Chris Lambton’s broken heart. The hunky guy from Cape Cod, Massachusetts completely won us over with his sensitivity, loyalty, and of course, his unbelievable good looks.
Roberto may be handsome, and he may be a great dancer, but many are wondering how Ali could let a man as good as Chris go. In the grand scheme of things, he may have been the better choice for her.
I’ve put together a list of five reasons why Ali should’ve chosen Chris over Roberto.
1. Family is his number one priority. He moved back to Cape Cod to help out when his mother was sick, and that really says something about the loyal kind of person he is. Chris seems much more ready to settle down, get married, and have kids than Roberto does. And since Ali tends to be more career driven, Chris would’ve balanced her out well.
2. He treated his mother with love, dignity, and respect, and continues to do so even though she’s passed on. You can tell a lot about the way a man will treat his wife by the way he treats his mother. Judging from how highly Chris spoke of his beloved mom, there is no doubt that he would’ve showered Ali with unconditional love and affection if she were his bride.
3. Chris could bring Ali closer to her own family by possibly moving back to Massachusetts. Seriously, who wouldn’t want to live on Cape Cod with Chris? Ali’s life would’ve been filled with long walks on the beach, romantic dinners by the ocean, and cuddles in front of the fireplace. Plus she could’ve hopped over to see her parents anytime she wanted. And if babies are in her future, then she’ll want to be closer to them. Between her family and Chris’ family, she’d have tons of help with the kiddos.
4. Chris seemed more into Ali than Roberto. He just seemed to have more intense feelings for her than the man she actually picked. He even said, “I love you” to Ali before Roberto did. We have to wonder if he is more in love with Ali than her fiance!
5. Chris is a total shoe-in as far as being a great father goes. He was a teacher, so he obviously loves being around kids. He strikes me as the guy who would let Ali sleep through the night while he got up with the newborn baby. And I bet he’d let her sleep in on weekends too while he took the kids to the beach.
Ali and Roberto seem happy and in love, but will she regret letting a great guy like Chris slip through her fingers?
And now all of America is asking themselves the same question: Will Chris Lambton be the next Bachelor? And will you tune in if he is?