Five Reasons Why Brad Womack Should Choose Emily MaynardTheMommyologist
Are you counting down the hours to The Bachelor finale tonight? I know I am! Who does Brad Womack pick? Is Brad Womack engaged?
I cannot wait to see whether Brad Womack chooses Chantal O’Brien or Emily Maynard to be his bride. Emily has won over so many viewers this season, myself included, and I honestly think Brad is missing out on an incredible lady if he doesn’t propose to her.
Here are five reasons why Brad Womack should choose Emily Maynard instead of Chantal O’Brien to be his wife:
1. He’s totally in love with her. It’s been obvious all season that Brad just seems to act differently around Emily than the other girls on the show. He’s head over heels in love with her. Though he and Chantal have a lot of fun together, he just doesn’t look at her like he looks at Emily.
2. She’s an incredible mother, so Brad already knows how she’ll be with any future children. Brad has made it clear that he’s ready to settle down and start a family.
3. Emily best fits what Brad kept saying he’s looking for, a sweet woman. Chantal seems like a cool girl, but I definitely wouldn’t describe her as “sweet.”
4. Emily and Brad balance each other out personality-wise. Emily is calm, and Brad is bold, but they really seem to compliment each other when they’re together.
5. Brad will never live it down if he breaks Emily’s heart. Viewers seem to have forgiven him after letting Deanna and Jenny go on his first season, but women everywhere will want to slap him if he sends Emily home tonight. He has to pick Emily just to redeem himself.