Even though she denies having an affair with Brad Pitt while he was still married to Jennifer Aniston, it is highly speculated that Angelina Jolie and Brad were indeed doing the dirty while filming Mr. and Mrs. Smith together.
Not that the pictures of them holding hands and canoodling off-set gave it away or anything.
Or is it normal to snuggle up with a married man in Hollywood? Sometimes it’s hard to tell what kind of behavior is acceptable out in La-La land.
Jennifer Aniston hasn’t been shy about her desire to have a child someday, and I think that when she does, she will be an amazing mom. It’s definitely Brad’s loss, that’s for sure.
Angelina Jolie may have stolen Jen’s husband, but she can’t steal her grace and class. With Jen’s warm and caring nature, I actually think that she will be a much better mom than Angelina Jolie for the following reasons.
1. Jen is a total class act, and you can be sure that she won’t go after a married man to be the father of her children. Seriously, someday Brad and Angie’s brood are going to inquire about how their parents met and fell in love, and I wonder how they will explain themselves? What kind of example are they setting for their kids? I’m sure that Jen will be a much better role model for her children than Miss Jolie.
2. Jennifer will be warm and caring and will “feel” for her children, no matter if they are her own biological offspring or if she chooses to adopt. Does anyone remember Angelina saying that she was “less inclined to feel for Shiloh” than her adopted children? I will never forget how bad I felt for little Shiloh when she said that. Doesn’t a good parent feel for all of their kids equally? At least she didn’t make the same cold comments about her biological twins, Knox and Vivienne. But then again, those two rarely make an appearance in photos, while the rest of the clan is spotted on every corner, so maybe she does share the same sentiments?
3. Jen will provide a more consistent home life for her kids and won’t drag them around all over the world with her. I swear, someone should invent a video game called, “Where in the World are the Jolie-Pitts?” I’m sure that Jen will travel with her kids, but I’m also sure that she will allow them to remain in one place for more than a few months at a time.
4. I’m sure that Jen will actually spend time at home with her kids and won’t make movie after movie and leave their raising up to the nannies. Angelina and Brad claim to switch off, and have one of them at home, and one of them working, but it seems to me like their movies just keep on coming. I picture Jen as a mom who will be seen at the park, pushing her little ones on the swings, and laughing and enjoying her time with them. I truly believe that she will cut down on her workload in order to have more time at home with her family.
5. Bottom line, Jen just really has a warmness about her that Angelina lacks. Or if Angie is secretly a softie, she definitely does a good job of concealing it. Jen will no doubt shower her children with kisses, hugs, love, and compassion. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure that Angelina loves her children, but she just seems to come off as kind of “cold” most of the time. But who knows…maybe Angie is actually much sweeter than the image she portrays?