Everyone is buzzing about potential reasons why Courtney Cox and David Arquette have decided to go their separate ways, and the latest rumor is that Courtney may be hooking up with her hunky co-star, Brian Van Holt. He currently plays Bobby Cobb on Cougar Town, who is the ex-husband of Jules Cobb, Courtney Cox’s role.
Wouldn’t it be ironic if she and her real-life husband split because she was having an affair with her on-screen ex-husband?
Here are five other things you may not know about Brian Van Holt:
1. Van Holt was discovered by a producer while he was standing in front of a GAP store. He then participated in and won a sports modeling contest, and was signed to the Jack Rose Agency in Hollywood.
2. His very first movie role was in A Very Brady Sequel in 1996.
3. He has appeared on several TV shows, including Sex and the City, Beverly Hills 90210, and Spin City.
4. Brian is 41-years old, and hails from Waukegan, Illinois.
5. His most recent roles before Cougar Town include a small part on HBO’s Entourage, and an appearance on the season 3 premiere of Burn Notice.