Other than the girl who is making headlines with her “After The Love” video featuring none other than Levi Johnston, who is Brittani Senser? Honestly, I’d never even heard of her until she showed up on Levi’s arm for the first time.
Brittani is obviously an aspiring recording artist, and if she’s content with hanging around Levi Johnston, then I guess it’s safe to assume that she doesn’t mind the fact that he’s also Bristol Palin’s baby daddy. Actually, I think that she hand-selected him to appear in her video because she knew it was a surefire way to cause a stir. In a nutshell, Levi was her meal-ticket.
Here are five other things you may not know about Brittani Senser:
1. She is from Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and her dad played for the Minnesota Vikings.
2. Brittani was a contestant on Making The Band 3, and went to the finals in NYC.
3. She was a part of MN Finest, a Minnesota based quartet of singers. She then became her own solo act.
4. She is working on her debut album right now, featuring “After The Love” and “Cupid.”
5. She started singing at the early age of only 2 years old.