Wilson Phillips singer Chynna Phillips has had an up and down year, huh? Back in February she filed for divorce from longtime husband William Baldwin (aka the Baldwin from “Backdraft”), following a stint in rehab for anxiety. But by fall they’d reconciled and renewed their vows for their 15th anniversary. Now she and the Wilson sisters have reunited for Wilson Phillips’ first album in six years, “Christmas in Harmony.” (Click here to listen.)
Here’s five things about Phillips, who has three kids:
1. She is the daughter of John Phillips of the Mamas and the Papas.
2. She went into rehab for anxiety around the time half-sister Mackenzie Phillips made allegations that she’d had a sexual relationship with their dad.
3. Chynna’s family was split over the allegations, but Chynna stood by Mackenzie and appeared with her on “Oprah.”
4. Chynna is a born-again Christian (just like brother-in-law Stephen Baldwin).
5. She and Billy worked together on the Nickelodeon show “Danny Phantom.”
Other recent posts by ToniFitz76: