Five Things About Jasmine Villegas: Besides Being Envied By Teen Girls EverywhereTheMommyologist
Singer Jasmine Villegas has a major case of “Bieber Fever” these days, as she proved after being seen kissing Justin Bieber in the back seat of a Honda.
Jasmine is currently the opening act for Bieber’s concert tour, and she is also the girl who co-starred with him in his music video, “Baby.”
Besides being envied by every teenage girl in America, here are five other things you may not know about Jasmine Villegas:
1. She was born in 1993 in California, and is of Filipino and Mexican heritage.
2. She is a singer, songwriter, and actress, and her genre of music is pop and R&B.
3. She has guest-starred on Disney’s That’s So Raven, and had a recurring role on ABC’s The Nine.
4. She was recently signed to the Sony record label, and used to be a member of School Gyrls.
5. In addition to playing Justin Bieber’s love interest in the music video, “Baby”, she has also starred in videos for Kanye West and Sean Kingston.