Five Things About Jessica SeinfeldTheMommyologist
Jessica Seinfeld was on The Oprah Winfrey Show today to promote her new book, Double Delicious! Good Simple Food For Busy Complicated Lives.
Jessica Seinfeld has made a name for herself not only as the mother of three who knows how to sneak spinach into brownies to fool her kids into eating their veggies, but also as the wife to comedian, Jerry Seinfeld.
Here are five other things about the celeb mom and sneaky chef that you may not know!
1. Jessica Seinfeld’s maiden name is Sklar, and she is from Burlington, Vermont. She went to the University of Vermont, and her parents still live and work there.
2. Jerry Seinfeld was not her first husband. She was married before to a producer named Eric Nederlander in 1998. Jessica met Jerry Seinfeld right after her honeymoon with Eric, and wound up divorcing him after only being hitched for a short four months. She married Seinfeld the next year.
3. Jessica’s first cookbook, Deceptively Delicious, generated quite a controversy, when another woman came out and said that Jessica had stolen her idea for the book. The woman’s wound up suing the Seinfelds, but the case was ultimately thrown out by a judge.
4. Jessica Seinfeld and Jerry Seinfeld have three children together. They have one daughter, Sascha, and two sons, Julian and Shepherd.
5. Jessica is also the founder of a New York charity called Baby Buggy, which provides clothing and infant items for low-income women.
Jessica shared some of her new recipes with us, check them out: “Deceptively Delicious: Healthy and Nutritious Recipes for Kids” and enter for your chance to WIN a copy of her new book: Double Delicious!