Five Things About Kelly Curtis: Daughter Of Tony Curtis And Janet LeighTheMommyologist
Jamie Lee Curtis is practically a household name, but not much is known about the late Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh’s other daughter, Kelly Curtis. She was also an actress, like her famous parents and sister.
Here are five things about Kelly that you may not know:
1. She was born in 1956 in Santa Monica, California, and was the first of two children born to Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh. She later became big sister to Jamie Lee Curtis.
2. She began acting at the age of 27, and she played Muffy in Trading Places.
3. Some of Kelly’s other film credits include Checkpoint, Magic Sticks, and The Devil’s Daughter.
4. Kelly also acted on TV, and her last appearance was in 1999 on the series Judging Amy.
5. Since she stopped acting, Kelly has worked as an assistant to sister Jamie Lee Curtis including two of her popular films, Freaky Friday, and Christmas With The Cranks.