On the Real Housewives of Atlanta, we met Kim Zolciak’s boyfriend and baby daddy, Kroy Biermann.
At the end credits of the show, it says that the couple looking to move into a larger house since their baby will be due in June.
Who is Kroy Biermann? Here are five things about him!
1. Kroy Biermann was born September 12, 1985 in Hardin, Montana. He’s only 25! According to Wikipedia, Zolciak is 42!!!
2. He is an American football defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Falcons in the fifth round of the 2008 NFL Draft.
3. Kroy’s parents and immediate family all have names that start with the letter “K.” Wanting to keep the tradition going, Kroy’s mom didn’t like the standard names that started with “K,” so she looked in the phonebook, found a last name that started with “K” that she liked, and went with that.
4. Biermann earned eight letters at Hardin High School, Hardin MT, — three each in football and wrestling and two in track. He was a First-team All-State pick and team captain as a junior and senior at linebacker. He was chosen First-team All-Conference at running back in 2002 and 2003.
5. Kroy and Kim met at a Dancing Stars of Atlanta charity event last May and it featured on the Real Housewives of Atlanta.