Five Things About Late Actress Denise Borino QuinnTheMommyologist
Sopranos actress Denise Borino Quinn passed away today at the young age of only 46. She succumbed to a battle with cancer. Denise is most well known for playing Ginny Sacrimoni on The Sopranos.
Other than her Sopranos role, who was Denise Borino Quinn?
Here are five things about the late actress that you may not know:
1. Denise was cast in The Sopranos in 2000 after an open casting call. She only attended the casting call to support a childhood friend.
2. Before landing her role on The Sopranos, Denide Borino Quinn worked as a part time manicurist and a legal secretary.
3. When she found out she had gotten the role of Ginny Sacrimoni in The Sopranos, Denise said, “I reckon I was in total shock when I got the call.”
4. When speaking of her scenes in The Sopranos, Denise said that they were “very intense.”
5. Denise married Luke Quinn in 2005, and he passed away earlier in 2010, in March.