Five Things About Lily Rabe, Late Jill Clayburgh's DaughterToniFitz76
The sad death of Jill Clayburgh from cancer has many wondering about her daughter, actress Lily Rabe. The daughter of Clayburgh and playwright David Rabe did not set out for a career in show business, but she has worked steadily on stage and in film. You might remember her from the Julia Roberts movie “Mona Lisa Smile.”
Here’s five things about Rabe — we are thinking of her and her family on this sad day.
1. She attended Northwestern University.
2. She played a serial killer on two episodes of the CBS drama “Medium.”
3. She appeared in the Broadway revival of “Steel Magnolias” five years ago.
4. She made her acting debut in 2001 in “Never Again,” which starred none other than … Jill Clayburgh.
5. Her next film is “All Good Things.”