Looks like actress Rachel McAdams has a new man in her life, Welsh actor Michael Sheen! The two were seen getting cozy and holding hands in Toronto. Rachel and Michael are co-stars in the film “Midnight In Paris”, and now it would seem that they have quite a bit more in common.
Michael Sheen is 41-years old, which is 10 years Rachel’s senior. He is also a daddy, the father of ex Kate Beckinsale’s daughter, Lily.
Here are five other things you may not know about Michael Sheen:
1. Michael and Kate Beckinsale were together for seven years. They co-starred together in the film Underworld, and Kate ultimately wound up leaving him for the film’s director, Len Wiseman.
2. Up until reports surfaced of him getting cozy with Rachel McAdams, Sheen had been dating Lorraine Stewart, a ballet dancer, since 2003.
3. He was named actor of the year in GQ’s 2009 Men Of the Year Awards.
4. He is most well known for his roles portraying public figures, including Tony Blair and David Frost.
5. Michael now splits his time between the UK and the US so that he can be with his daughter, Lily. He even took her as his date to the premiere of New Moon!
Sounds like Rachel McAdams has landed herself a pretty great guy!
Photo: Pacific Coast News