Things are definitely looking bright for actress Kaitlin Olson these days! She and her husband and It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia co-star, Rob McElhenny, welcomed a baby boy on Wednesday. He is their first child together, and was born after the star went into labor at a baseball game, of all things! They were at Dodgers Stadium when her contractions began.
Kaitlin and Rob named the baby Axel Lee, and says, “We love him like crazy even though he made us miss the second half of the game!”
Aside from being a new celebrity mom, here are five other things you may not know about Kaitlin Olson:
1. She was born and raised in Oregon, and even attended the University of Oregon, where she was a theater major.
2. Kaitlin was in a serious accident at the age of 12 years old and required reconstructive surgery. You’d never know from how gorgeous she is!
3. Other than It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, she is also well known for appearing on Curb Your Enthusiasm and The Drew Carey Show.
4. She also had a small role on the big screen in the film Coyote Ugly.
5. She married her husband Rob in 2008, after dating for about a year.