Glee Does Sectionals - Top Lines From Tonight's Glee!kellidaisy
It was another fantastic Glee episode tonight and the funny one-liners were flying yet again! We got to see our favorite Glee club prepare for sectionals, saw Mr Shue get his heart broken, Kurt become a Warbler’ and got to see the Glee kids sing some of my favorite songs! I mean, how awesome were they singing Florence and the Machine?!?
But it’s the awesome writing that makes me love the show so much. Here’s a listing of some of my favorite lines from tonight’s Glee!
- I know I’m more talented than all of you, Britney Spears taught me that
- Just like I know that the cricket that reads to me at night is totally stealing my jewellery
- I like to say badassador
- Have you been working out your arms seem bigger. It’s the steroids
- You are as brilliant and talented as you are irritating
- We’re sorry Mr. Shue. We heard the news about Miss Pillsbury marrying the finest dentist alive
- My dad’s went to couples counselling because one of them put up wallpaper in the den and they said that it was the only thing that kept them from killing each other
- If we lose, we should throw possums
- You look like a cheerleader zombie corpse
- You haven’t noticed her ignoring you lately? Not really, it’s shark week
- Why would I cheat on you – is this a mad lib?
- I’m not nervous. You know why? Because show choir is stupid
I can’t wait for Glee to go all Christmas-y on us!