Is Angelina Jolie the World's Best Role Model? 5 Reasons Why She IsSunny Chanel
Ya gotta love a poll. A new tally of who is the world’s best role model was recently conducted by Wenn.com. And who won bragging rights of this honor? Angelina Jolie.
The mom of six received 43% of the votes beating out George Clooney who came is second with just 23% of the votes. So what are some of the reasons why Angelina Jolie makes a good role model for our children, here are 5 reasons why.
1) Angelina does an amazing amount of work for 3rd world countries and for people in need. She recently went to Pakistan as a UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador and will travel to the ends of the earth on goodwill missions.
2) She gives a home to children who need one. Three of her six children are adopted, children who would have otherwise suffered in poverty. These kids totally won the adoption lottery and now bask in the glory of Jolie-Pitt-dom.
3) She loves her family. When she goes off on location to shoot her films, she makes it a family affair and usually ends up bringing the whole brood with her. She could just jet off solo, but always seems to take the kids along for the ride.
4) She keeps calm under pressure. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are some of the most talked about, gossiped about and written about celebrities…ever. But she keeps her head and doesn’t lash out at the press or the paparazzi. She gives the outward appearance of stability and sanity.
5) She put her wild past behind her. People love a redemption story. Angelina has had a reportedly sordid past, she was quite the while child. But it looks like she was able to escape her questionable behavior and become a squeaky clean albeit edgy mom.
Do you think modern day Angelina Jolie is a good role model?
Photo: PR Photos