Ivanka Trump is a new mama!
The Celebrity Apprentice co-star and daughter to Donald Trump gave birth to a baby girl on the morning of Sunday, July 17th.
Ivanka announced the news on Twitter, of course!
“We feel incredible grateful and blessed,” Ivanka wrote about their “beautiful and healthy baby girl.”
She and her hubby Jared Kushner must be thrilled!
The couple have not yet announced the baby’s name yet. After studying with Rabbi Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School, Trump converted to Judaism and took the name Yael in July 2009.
Perhaps then they will give baby Trump a Hebrew name.
Here are our ideas for her name!
1. Sophia Trump – has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it? I think this name would be perfect for baby girl Trump.
2. Ivana: After Ivanka’s mother.
3. Rebecca: Rebecca is a feminine given name of Hebrew origin. Its most likely meaning is “captivating”.
4. Neria which means Light of God
5. Maria: Ivanka’s middle name is Marie so Maria, like my name, would be best
What name do you like?
Update: Ivanka’s daughter is named Arabella Rose!
Ivanka can take a cue from this A-List: Baby Names Inspired by Famous Heiresses!