Jason Davis: Five Things About the Celebrity Rehab 4 StarToniFitz76
Jason Davis appeared to be more interested in needling co-star Janice Dickinson than addressing his heroin addiction on the premiere of “Celebrity Rehab 4″ last night on VH1. I get that you’re going to rehab and you’re not happy with your life and everything but Davis had a downright nasty attitude … which probably ensures he’ll be the breakout star of the “Celebrity Rehab 4″ cast, which also includes the much-better-known Jeremy London, Leif Garrett and Eric Roberts. Sigh.
Here’s five things about the professional heir, including where his money comes from:
1. His grandfather, Marvin Davis, owned 20th Century Fox, as well as many other ventures, including at one point the Denver Broncos and the Beverly Hills Hotel.
2. His nickname is Gummi Bear.
3. He has a brother, Brandon Davis, who is nicknamed Greasy Bear.
4. He has struggled with obesity much of his life.
5. He has appeared irregularly as an actor in films, playing a waffle house manager in “The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.”
Other posts by ToniFitz76 on Celebrity Rehab: