Jenna Von Oy: Five Things About The Former Blossom StarTheMommyologist
Actress Jenna Von Oy is probably best known for her role of the quirky and cute “Six” on Blossom, which also starred Joey Lawrence and Mayim Bialik. Von Oy is all grown up now, and she even just got married!
Brad Bratcher and Jenna Von Oy tied the knot on October 10th, and they couldn’t be happier as newlyweds. They became engaged last New Year’s Eve and married in Newtown, Connecticut, which is Von Oy’s hometown.
Jenna Von Oy is 33, and Bratcher is 39, so we wouldn’t be surprised if babies are in their near future.
Other than being “the girl who played Six on Blossom“, who is Jenna Voy Oy?
Here are five other things you may not know about the actress:
1. In addition to acting, Jenna Von Oy is also a country singer. She released her debut album in 2007.
2. Before landing the role of “Six” on Blossom, Jenna had guest roles on Kate & Allie and Tales From The Darkside.
3. After Blossom ended in 1995, she went to the University of Southern California to study film.
4. Jenna returned to acting in 1999 with the role of Stevie Van Lowe on The Parkers.
5. Von Oy has also been seen on the big screen, most notably in Born On The Fourth Of July with Tom Cruise.