Jeremy London: Five Things About Wacky Celebrity Rehab Star And DadToniFitz76
It takes a special kind of crazy to stand out in a cast that includes serial troublemaker Leif Garrett, disgruntled heir Jason Davis, Eric “Less Famous of the Roberts Siblings” Roberts, nutty ex-model Janice Dickinson and Tiger Woods mistress Rachel Uchitel. And yet we think Jeremy London may be just wacky enough to be the craziest of the “Celebrity Rehab 4″ cast, and that’s saying something.
Here’s five things about the former “7th Heaven” star, including his absolutely absurd claim that he got back on drugs after being forced to do them at gunpoint:
1. He has a twin brother named Jason London, also an actor.
2. He co-starred on the early ’90s series “I’ll Fly Away” (great show).
3. And here’s the crazy: London claims that last summer he was kidnapped by a group of men who put a gun to his head and threatened his wife and 3-year-old son (who were not in the car with him at the time).
4. He also said his alleged abductors made him buy and drink beer and take Ecstasy at gunpoint.
5. His family members, including his mom and brother, said they doubted the story and were worried that London had simply fallen off the wagon, which is what led him to “Celebrity Rehab.”
Other recent posts by ToniFitz76: