Add another celeb couple to the recent rash of break-ups: Joanna Going and Dylan Walsh are calling it quits after six years. Who is Joanna Going, you might ask? She is an actress, though certainly not as well known as her husband, the star of “Nip/Tuck.” The couple has a 7-year-old daughter, and Walsh has indicated he’ll be paying spousal support. Here’s five things about Joanna Going you may not have known, including her highest-profile role.
1. She has five brothers and sisters.
2. Her childhood home in Newport, R.I., was later made into a museum.
3. She has acted in soaps including “Search for Tomorrow” and “Another World.”
4. She’s probably best known for acting in the movie “Phantoms” in the late 1990s.
5. Her last film role until this year’s “The Tree Of Life” was in “Runaway Jury” in 2003.
Other recent posts by ToniFitz76: