Kate Hudson and her fiance, Matt Bellamy, welcomed a baby boy on Saturday (July 9).
This is the second child for Kate, who has a 7-year-old son, Ryder, from a previous marriage.
Kate and Ryder had originally thought the baby would be a girl so the birth must have been a big surprise!
Seeing as though having a boy was a surprise, we put together a list of 5 baby name suggestions for the happy couple.
1. Reese – For some reason it just sounds appropriate with Ryder.
2. Raven – This name totally fits their personalities.
3. Kurt – It would be a nice sentiment to the man that raised her.
4. James – I’ve always loved the nickname Jamie.
5. Benjamin – Classy and simple.
What are your ideas for their baby boy?
[Photo via PR Photos.]