Kourtney Kardashian’s son Mason was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital by ambulance after an allergic reaction to peanut butter on Friday.
“Mason ate some peanut butter and had a little allergic reaction to it. He threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face,” Kourtney revealed on Monday.
“I called 911 and the fire department came immediately. They suggested that we take him to the hospital, so we did. He was in good spirits the whole time and didn’t even know anything was wrong. He even enjoyed riding in the ambulance. He’s such a good boy!!
Paramedics treated the boy in their California home where Kourtney lives with Mason’s 27-year-old father Scott Disick on Friday night, but decided to take Mason to a nearby hospital for evaluation.
“I learned such a lesson with this…to always follow my instincts and call 911. Always better safe than sorry.”
Food allergies in babies can range from mild to life threatening and peanuts are one of eight foods that cause 90% of allergies in babies.
Luckily baby Mason is alright!