Categories
Loading
Welcome to Babble,
Settings
Sign Out

Get the Babble Newsletter!

Already have an account? .

Mel Gibson Offered Oksana Grigorieva $20 Million For Custody

What is the price of your child? A million, $10 million, $20 million, a billion?

For some mother’s this would be a difficult, but not unanswerable question. Some want money more than children. But when it comes to Mel Gibson’s ex Oksana Grigorieva, no one can say she was in the relationship or had the child for monetary greed. She signed a cohabitation agreement that stated she would never go after Mel’s fortune, but that ensured their baby would be provided for.

In addition, Mel offered her a whopping $20 million to settle their custody battle and she tried to turn it down. She signed an initial agreement and is now claiming she was under duress, something that is likely considering she feared for her life. She never agreed to anything final and never took the money.

Still-This is where it gets dicey.

The agreement gives Mel shared custody of eight month old Lucia, and as displayed by his erratic, lunatic, racist, misogynist, violent and possibly murderous behavior, the actor should be no where near another human being, let alone in charge of a child’s happiness and well being.

“Mel wanted Oksana to sign an agreement that would have meant Lucia spends 80 per cent of her time with her mother and the remaining 20 per cent with her father,” a source tells RadarOnline. “Over time, it could have increased to 50-50.”

“Mel was offering a deal that would have landed Oksana almost $20 million over her lifetime, but despite the inducement, she couldn’t bring herself to sign the final agreement. Oksana thought that Lucia spending even 20 per cent of her time with Mel was too much — and after the incident on January 6, she became convinced Mel was not fit to be alone with her.”

On January 6, Mel punched Oksana while she was holding the baby .  The tape, made by Oksana because she feared for her life, has been released to the public.

Hopefully, this will be enough to have Mel banned from seeing Lucia. During the custody hearing, the judge upheld the 80-20 agreement despite Oksana’s protests that she was forced to sign it. However, according to an insider, “Oksana is powerless to stop Mel from having visitation rights to Lucia.”

Hopefully, everything will work out in favor of Lucia and Oksana. This is a very messy public scandal for Mel, so he may just back off. If he doesn’t ,the evidence against him is overwhelming.

Source

FacebookTwitterGoogle+TumblrPinterest
Tagged as: , ,

Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, profile photo and other personal information you make public on Facebook (e.g., school, work, current city, age) will appear with your comment. Learn More.

FacebookTwitterGoogle+TumblrPinterest