Professional hockey player Mike Fisher is one lucky guy: He’s set to marry gorgeous and talented country music star Carrie Underwood this evening and become the father of her future children. So much is written about Underwood…what about her husband-to-be? Here are some things to know:
1) He is a devout Christian. And so is Underwood, which means they won’t have to argue about what religion to raise their children.
2) He is in the midst of a $21 million, five-year contract with the Ottawa Senators. Nice living, but nowhere near Underwood’s earning power. According to Forbes, Underwood made $14 million between June 2008 and May 2009 alone.
3) He just turned 30 years old last month. Underwood is 27.
4) He is 6’1″ and Underwood is between 5’3″ and 5’4″ depending on who you ask.
5) His favorite Underwood song is “Temporary Home.”
Congrats to the happy couple, who make it official at 5:30 pm Eastern tonight at the Ritz Carlton in Greensboro, Georgia!