Mike Tompkins Today Show "Dynamite" Viral Video, 5 Things About Mike TompkinsWendyM
Mike Tompkins‘ work on the Today show “Dynamite” viral video can be seen in the clip below… but who is Mike Tompkins?
No doubt he’s well on his way to becoming a household name, but if you’re looking for more about “Who is Mike Tompkins,” check out these 5 things about Mike Tompkins:
1. Mike Tompkins, 23, is an a capella artist who became famous for his YouTube viral videos that are covers of popular songs.
2. Tompkins started beatboxing at age 8.
3. Tompkins shows off his variety of talents in his YouTube viral videos, by doing all of the singing, percussion, synthesizer and other instrument noises with his own voice.
4. Mike Tompkins assisted Today show anchors Matt Lauer, Meredith Vieira, Ann Curry and Al Roker with the singing and beat boxing to make the “Dynamite” viral video. No doubt they all just racked up some cool points with their kids!
5. Mike Tompkins’ viral videos on YouTube include Miley Cyrus’ “Party in the USA,” “Teenage Dream,” “Misery” and of course, “Dynamite.”
Check out Mike Tompkins’ YouTube channel for more of his viral video talents!
Watch Today Show “Dynamite” Viral Video:
Here’s a look at how Mike Tompkins creates his videos: