More Details Emerge About Charlie Sheen's Crazy Nightkellidaisy
The details of Charlie’s Sheen’s drug fuelled Monday night, that ended up with the actor being taken to the hospital, are still emerging, and are getting more and more embarrassing.
RadarOnline.com is now reporting that before the actor trashed his hotel room, he caused quite a bit of a scene at Daniel restaurant in New York City.
According to their source, “Before Charlie flipped out at the hotel and police were called he was wasted at the restaurant. He was snorting cocaine and drinking vodka. He was also drinking wine. And he was wasted.”
“At the restaurant Charlie, his assistant and two male friends, with all their escorts were in a private room. Charlie was wasted,” the source said.
“At one point he convinced Capri to go to the bathroom with him. When they got into the bathroom he started snorting cocaine and then took off his pants.
Well, you can head over to RadarOnline.com to read the rest, but suffice it to say that according to sources Charlie was delusional and completely out of it. I was shocked to hear that Charlie had already reported to work after this embarrassing situation and I’m really hoping that he takes the time to get better, at the very least for the sake of his children!
Photo by PCN