Nancy O'Dell: Five Things About Nancy O'Dell, Mary Hart's ET SuccessorTheMommyologist
Nancy O’Dell will be taking over Mary Hart’s long time seat on Entertainment Tonight (ET) when she retires from the job after 30 years in 2011. Nancy O’Dell is thrilled about being Mary Hart’s ET successor, and even said that she had always dreamed of working on ET someday when she was younger.
Here are five things that you need to know about Nancy O’Dell, including that she’s a mom!
1. Nancy O’Dell hails from South Carolina, where she graduated from Clemson University with a degree in Marketing. She is also a Kappa Kappa Gamma alum…(which makes she and I sorority sisters)!
2. She participated in the Miss America pageant in 1988, and went on to co-host Miss USA and Miss Universe in 2004 -2007.
3. Nancy was supposed to compete on Season 8 of Dancing With The Stars, but suffered a knee injury. She was replaced at the last minute by Bachelor alum, Melissa Rycroft.
4. Nancy O’Dell has two stepsons, and also a daughter with husband Keith Zubchevich.
5. As a result of how her pregnancy changed her body and life, O’Dell wrote a parenting book, called Full Of Life.