New Years Eve 2011: Which Celebs Had The Best 2010?ToniFitz76
New Years Eve 2011 is upon us, which means it’s time to reflect back on the year that was in Hollywood — you can’t give new year greetings without looking back. So which celeb parents had the best 2010? Here’s five stars whose new year wishes came true in 2010!
1. Reese Witherspoon The mom of two started dating agent Jim Toth earlier this year and got engaged a few days ago. She also got a star on the Walk of Fame this month.
2. Neil Patrick Harris He won his first Emmy and welcomed twins with partner David Burtka. (And made a few headlines with his Twitter takedown of Eric Braeden.)
3. Celine Dion She and her husband welcomed a beautiful pair of twins after more fertility frustrations.
4. Tom Hanks “Toy Story 3” is an Oscar contender, and really, I imagine every year is a good year to be Tom Hanks.
5. Kelly Preston After a tragic 2009 in which she and John Travolta lost their oldest child, they delivered a new baby, a reminder that life continues and can still be wonderful after such immense sadness.
Who do you think had a great 2010? Happy new year 2011!
Photo: PR Photos
Other recent posts by ToniFitz76: