Did you watch Octomom on the Today show? It was maybe one of the most chaotic interviews on the Today show, with Ann Curry even rescuing one of Octomom Nadya Suleman’s kids from a dangerous situation!
Octomom graced the Today show with her eight little ones and one of the older kids, and maybe could have used a little help from another large family when it comes to morning show interview behavior.
Never fear, the Duggar family of TLC’s “19 Kids and Counting” have plenty of advice for the Octomom – check out the Duggars top 10 list for raising kids.
1. Praise your children 10 times more than you get on to them.
2. Model the character and responses you want your children to develop.
3. Don’t raise your voice or say put-down words, stay under control.
4. Humbly apologize when you blow it.
5. Lead by example, look for opportunities to serve those around you.
6. Turn off the TV and spend time as a family building special memories.
7. Be involved in your children’s activities and go to church together.
8. Have heart to heart talks with each child on a regular basis.
9. Encourage your children to make wise choices and to choose wise friends.
10. Post your own house guidelines. (Check out the Duggar’s guidelines)
Do you think Octomom follows any of these?