We know a lot about President Barack Obama, who will be delivering tonight’s state of the union address to Congress, including details about his kids, his wife and the fact that he may be dyeying his hair. But who is Paul Ryan, the man delivering the Republican response to Obama’s SOTU address tonight? Here’s five things about the Republican Congressman, who is also a father of three.
1. He has been serving in Congress since 1999 and represents Wisconsin’s first congressional district.
2. He graduated from Miami (Ohio) and was a member of the Delta Tau Delta fraternity.
3. He worked on Jack Kemp’s vice presidential campaign.
4. He was elected to Congress when he was just 28 years old.
5. Some Democrats really don’t like Paul Ryan. Here’s why. Of course, they may be so busy worrying about what Michele Bachmann has to say in the Tea Party’s online response to the state of the union that they forget all about Ryan …