A gorgeous and pregnant Samantha Harris was spotted at the Entertainment Tonight‘s Emmys after-party inside the “Dr. Scholl’s For Her Lounge” trying on some footwear for her tired dogs, including nifty Fast Flats for when feet need a break from heels. Fast Flats are foldable flats that come in a cute wristlet and can easily fit in a purse or diaper bag. Where were such inventions when I was pregnant??? Here are a few more facts about Harris, who is expecting her second child with husband Michael Hess in January:
1. She’s no dummy: She graduated in 1996 with honors from Northwestern’s Medill School of Journalism.
2. She served as the co-host of Dancing with the Stars from seasons 2 through 9 but left to focus on her correspondent duties with The Insider. She said: I interned at Entertainment Tonight 15 years ago, the summer after my sophomore year at Northwestern and I dreamed of working in the same space as hosts Mary Hart and Mark Steines and now I’m living that dream.”
3. She did a stint last year starring as Roxie Hart in the musical Chicago.
4. She’s philanthropic, actively supporting charities and events such as the Revlon Run/Walk and What a Pair for cancer research, Operation Smile, P.S. Arts and Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America.
5. Her “stage name” is actually her first and middle name. She was born Samantha Harris Shapiro.